Saturday, June 27, 2009

Noah's Kinder graduation

It's hard to believe Noah's all the way through Kinder. Man how time just flys, this past year seems to have gone by extra fast. I'm not a big cryer normally but when Mrs. Bockhahn (Noahs teacher) started to cry I did too. She is such a fabulous teacher, so patient and incredibly talented at her job. All of us absolutely adore her, she was just as much a teacher for Robert and I this year as she was for Noah. We were very apprehensive about starting Noah in Kinder this year and I'm glad we did, he just THRIVED with Mrs. B. Okay I'll stop raving now and get on to the pictures.

Just to show the growth this is Noah's first day of Kinder:
Photobucket

And his last day of Kinder:
Photobucket

His whole class:
Photobucket

CCS "Class of 2021" shirts
Photobucket

Walking in:
Photobucket

Noah and Mrs. B
Photobucket

We let Noah choose where we were going to eat lunch and he chose a pizza place. It was so dark that none of our pics turned out except this one of Faith for some reason:
Photobucket

Two small clips of his graduation songs:


The Tuesday before graduation Noah recieved the "Fruit of the Spirit" award. Basically it means for the past quarter he resembeled this scripture best out of his class:

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. - Galations 5: 22

He also got the 100% attendance award that came with a gift certificate. The kid just got "lucky" on that one because twice I had to pick him up early on a Friday so he was sick over the weekend. He just knows how to pick his days lol.

Photobucket

Also the week before the end of school (maybe the week before that I can't remeber) they had Hawaiin day. This was what Noah wore:
Photobucket

Faith loved the glasses and lei as well, she actually tore apart the lei she loved it so much lol.
Photobucket

Faiths 14 months picture:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those pictures of Noah at grad. are so great and Faith and the glasses are something elsr