Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Jan 2
Make a New Year’s resolution list that includes 10 goals. Then refer to this post often this year and update it as you complete your goals.
1. Write in a journal regularly. Not necessarily daily, but consistently. This blog can count :)
2. Take more pictures. I really am HORRIBLE at taking pictures consistently
3. Get the pictures I do take developed! That's the negative to digital, they really don't get developed as often.
4. Play more board games
5. Take a finacial class and have 3 months of living expenses in a savings account by the end of 2012.
6. Find a home church that fits us, that we want to go to, and enjoy going to.
7. Grow spiritually.
8. Become nationally certified
9. Make sure my family knows I love and cherish them!
10. Be more consistent in my excercise :) Hopefully my works new wellness program can help me with this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment