4 Jobs I have had in my lifetime:
1. Babysitter
2. Lifeguard/Swim Instructor
3. After School Care Counsler
4. Activity Director
4 Films I have watched over and over again:
1. Legally Blonde
2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
3. Dumb and Dumber
4. Independence Day
4 TV Shows I watch religiously:
1.Grey's Anatomy
2. CSI
3. Law and Order
4. Charmed (re-runs) or for a new one Private Practice
4 Places where I have lived:
1. Washington State
2. San Clemente
3. Arroyo Grande
4. Long Beach
4 of my Favorite Foods:
1. Chicken and Dumplings
2. Ice Cream
3. Banana
4. Green Beans
4 Favorite Colors:
1. Purple
2. Pink
3. Yellow
4. Ivory
4 Places I would love to be right now:
1. In my bed
2. Hawaii
3. Not living in Cali
4. With my family
4 Names I love but would never use on my own kids:
1. Brayden
2. Paige
3. McKenna
4.
No comments:
Post a Comment