Friday, September 19, 2008

Disneyland Trip in Aug.

The last weekend in August we headed to Disney to celebrate the end of summer. Noah LOVED it, and we had a blast (other then it being 1,000,000 degrees) Sadly I forgot the camera all but one day, here's some pics I got from the weekend.

Robert and the babe on the "slow train"
Photobucket

Noah and I on the "slow train"
Photobucket

SQUISHY!!!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket


In line for the new 3-D toy story ride
Photobucket

Note to self, take extra clothes when at California Adventure as they have tons of water play areas
Photobucket

Bugs life
Photobucket
Photobucket

BUMBER CARS!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

Meeting the bears from Brother Bear
Photobucket

Photobucket


Because no strollers are aloud in the play area
Photobucket

Lightning McQueen!
Photobucket

On the Ferris Wheel
Photobucket

With Aunt Shelly on the Ferris Wheel (She just started college in the LA area so we drug her along with us)
Photobucket

No comments: