Sunday, January 4, 2009

Growing up

I was trying to catch a good picture of these two coming down the slide together, they were having so much fun! Unfortunately I never got a good shot, thought I'd throw this one in anyway since it's a good memory:
Photobucket

Standing tall and going through our bookshelf (all these books are now packed up and put in boxes)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Just because in all the others of the two of them together she isn't smiling:
Photobucket

She's figured out how to go up the stairs! We've had to get creative in blocking the stairs but still making it so Noah can get to them safely. She's also got 8 teeth with 9 and 10 attempting to pop through at any moment (I can see them under the gums). Faiths also starting to let go of what she's holding on to and reach for something else, she hasn't figured out she needs to move her feet to get that other item but it's coming soon enough I figure! She keeps us on our toes that's for sure!! I keep telling her she was suppose to be the calm one, someone please tell me how do you get a calm child? But then again after Faith and Noah I don't think we'd know what to do with a calm child lol. Might be a little boring!

No comments: