Noah had his school program the beginning of December. It was a great program about the true meaning of Christmas, and how you should focus on that and not on all the "hustle and bustle" and commercialism that surrounds Christmas. The 5th and 6th graders did a fabulous job with the acting. And of coarse the Kindergartner's were too cute.Unfortunately there wasn't good lighting so we didn't get any good pics, here's the best one we got. (Noah's in the striped sweater)

This is the whole Elementary school, or what I got in the pic. I really love the small school setting for Noah, he so easily gets overwhelmed with groups that this is perfect for him

Faith enjoyed the program :)

Faith and Daddy:

Noah also had his 5 year well check and had to get shots. Yeah... that was interesting, so he was bribed. We let him pick something from the store for sitting and taking his shots (he still had to be held down for the TB test lol). He picked a shaving kit b/c he is really big into doing everything Daddy is doing right now. His first time shaving was just too cute I couldn't pass up the photo op. He is 48.4 lbs (90th percentile) and 46 inches tall (95th percentile). Everything checked out normal, and he is a happy (most of the time as he stands at the top of the stairs screaming) healthy 5 year old whom impressed the Dr with his smarts!



And here he is all done and "cleaning up," he was so proud he made me feel his face and how "smooth" he was lol.

Little miss Faith on her 8 month b-day I *try* and remember to take a pic every month on her b-day. I've gotten one within two days every month luckily. lol I love this dipe she's got on and am sad she's about to pop out of it :( I forgot to ask for larger dipes for Christmas so I've got to start slowly trading the smalls for mediums.
If you look closely at this pic you can see that's her foot nearly in her mouth on the right side lol.



And one of the both of them :)
1 comment:
Is that an amber teething necklace Faith is wearing? If so - do you think it works?
The kiddos are as gorgeous as ever, Mel!
Post a Comment