My Mom's best friend from childhood came down from Washington to go to Disneyland with her 12 year old son. Since Noah and I have annual passes we decided to tag along so we could see them. Sadly we didn't get ANY pictures with them, but I did get one with my Mom (a miracle!).
My Mom and Noah on Winne the Pooh

Noah driving the cars

At the lego store in down town Disney

Meeting Mickey!!!

My Mom and the kids on the slow train

Faith in line for Monsters, Inc.

The kids playing

And Noah rock climbing at Ca. Adventure
1 comment:
So much fun! I really, really want to go to Disneyland with Nathan, but of course Matthew is too little to really enjoy it. How far are you from Disneyland? Maybe we should come out there and see you and go to Disneyland... if I can convince Jon to take a vacation. :)
Post a Comment