Anyway, I digress. Faith turned one, I can not believe my baby is one! I know everyone says it but it really does seem like just yesterday when we were walking around the neighborhood and Robert told me "I think this is real, they've been coming every 10 minutes" and me responding "No this is what they've been doing all week, coming at 10 minutes apart and then stopping." Little did I know that I'd go to sleep and sleep up until the point my water broke and that we'd be rushing to the hospital and have her within 5 minutes of getting to the hospital. Man what a vivid memory.
Little miss is 21 pounds, and we'll find out at her Dr. apt tomorrow to see how tall she is. She says bye bye, hi, hello, mama, dada, uh oh, wow, all done, quack, (I think I got an "up" today) and some others that I probably can't think of right now. She's been walking for a little over 2 months now as well, and LOVES shoes. Seriously we were at the pool walking and she saw a pair of shoes and stopped dead in her tracks to look at them and try and pick them up. If she's not wearing hers she'll bring me a MATCHING pair and hold them up to me until I get them on. Anyway on to the pictures from her birthday party.




Opening Presents:




The cake we ate :) It was yummy!

And her cake, it was an applesauce cake.

She really wasn't into everybody watching her, she freaked out and I had to pick her up. But once everyone walked away and gave her space she went at it.



Faith LOVES music, seriously absolutely loves it. Today we were walking through WalMart and were walking past the radio/speaker section and she had to stop and start dancing right there in the middle of the aisle. So I took a video of it at her birthday, and this is a MILD version of her dancing.
1 comment:
It could just be me, but I can see so much of you in some of her pictures!
Post a Comment