This is my second experience with BPS and I have to admit my first wasn't the best and I really second guessed myself on signing up for a second class. I am so glad I did, this class is the complete opposite of the other and what I'm getting from the students is that this is how most classes are and my other experience was rare.
Part of the "challenge" in this class is that we were all assigned an album size that we hadn't dealt with much before. I got assigned a 6x12 album which I've NEVER worked with and am struggling with a little bit but it's fun. There's also a prompt per day to work on, I've done 3 of the 7 thus far but I have it all downloaded so I can go back to it at a later date. There's no way I could keep up with doing one layout per day, maybe this weekend I can knock a couple out in one day. That would be nice!
Anyway, just wanted to share what I've done thus far. Like I said I'm struggling so I'm not 100% happy but I am pleased with it so far. I keep walking away and coming back trying to see if I see anything new.
The class is broken into four parts and the first part is "My Life." This is the title page for this section:

Day twos challenge was:
What does living a fulfilled life mean to you? What are the important things you would need in your life to consider it a 'fulfilled life'? Reflect on how you are living your life now to create a fulfilled life. What is your view on the "meaning of life"? Have you ever felt there must be something more to life?
And here's my LO:

Day six was:
My Fashion
Do you have a signature style? A favorite piece? Favorite brand? Is there an outfit that you wear that always makes you feel good? Do you stay current with fashion trends?
And here's my LO:
No comments:
Post a Comment