Escrow is FINALLY closed! Our realtor when he was suppose to be giving us the keys, the other realtor had already taken them though so we broke in to our home the first night we owned it! Good thing is we figured out we had a broken window!

In our home!

We officially moved two boxes on the first night.

They'll be many nights ahead of this, checking to make sure all the doors are locked before we leave

Day 2: Wall Paper removal (In case you forgot what it looked like before there are pictures down under this post)


Noah helped remove wall paper


So did Faith

Day 3, pop corn ceiling removal:

Day 4:
More popcorn removal:

Look it's done!!

My girly gloves that everyone kept making fun of me for. Hey if I'm doing heavy duty work gotta get a little girly right?

My mom getting her frustrations out by removing tile in the bathroom.

The house at the end of day 4






Day I dunno I've lost count now, these are from yesterday
Noah's paint job in his room (does it remind anyone of a crime scene?). And for the record we let him pick his paint colors and he wanted it Octamusprime (is that how you spell that guys name? colors.

By the end of the day it looked like this:


Robert installing the light and my Mom painting in Faiths room:

End of the day (her room is going to be lady bugs):



Master bedroom:


Master bath:


There's still alot of work to do:
Main bathroom

Living room:

Kitchen:

Green Room/Family room:

1 comment:
WOW!!! You guys are working so hard. I'm in awe!
Love the kids helping with the wallpaper and can't wait to see the ladybugs in Faith's room. I bet it's going to be great. Actually, the whole place is going to be awesome - especially because it's YOURS!!!!
When are you shooting to be through and moving in?
Post a Comment