Wednesday, August 5, 2009

15 months old

Yeah so she's almost 16 months, I'm not as far behind as I've been in the past! Here's her at 15 months:
Photobucket

Photobucket

And these aren't the best pictures because of the lighting but it still tells the story:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Noah was working on his summer books, he his FLYING through the first grade math books. He really has an aptitude for Math, and he loves it too. It's something I hope we can continue to foster and develop for him do that he continues to enjoy it for years to come. I'm thinking I might move him up to a second grade math book after he finishes this book.
Photobucket


She has got so much personality. Seriously she is a crack up, so full of life and happy and constantly exploring. She has no fear, she'll walk up the stairs across the bridge plop herself down and go down the slide all on her own. She'll also go down on her stomach. She's figured out what toys she can stack in order to climb over the gate so she can go up the stairs (luckily the house doesn't have stairs so that'll be a battle we won't have soon!) She is just such a cutie (but I may be slightly biased).

No comments: