Right after Noah's graduation we went camping with my parent's. We were really nervous taking Faith but it worked out really well, could of helped there was 4 adults and 2 kids. Anyway here's our family pic:

On the way up we stopped at the Elephant Seals. Faith loves animals period and these big guys were no exception, she was very curious about them. For those who don't know what an elephant seal is here's a pic of a 3 year old

Noah asking Daddy questions about them

Look sissy! (What a good big brother!)

DAT?!?! (Yup we've started that "what's that" stage)

Yup we're camping and what is it that the kids like the most? The trash man

Daddy! I can't see!!

Enjoying the view at the beach:



This is the pic my Mom caught of me taking a pic (does that make sense? If not look here and you'll understand http://www.pbase.com/skiingrn1/image/113798239)

This kiddos:

The 'rents! (I think this is my Dad's first time on here, I joke about my Mom not liking her picture taken but I really don't think I have many of my Dad either)

Just a cool bridge Robert wanted a picture of:
No comments:
Post a Comment