This is my "Music" layout. I chose to do the song that inspires me right now, and not about my overall music tastes. I love, love, LOVE the way this turned out. It's so simple yet it draws me in. Robert doesn't like the flower paper, but I told him it's not about HIM. lol He rolled his eyes at me.

This is my "Family Time" layout. I asked Robert, and Noah what they're favorite thing to do as a family was (plus I threw in mine). Faith is still too little to ask but I'm sure she'd say just be with Mommy and Daddy right now :) I took this pic before I filled in Noah's because he was asleep, it's now filled in.

And just as a *HINT* *HINT* to my family for the up coming holidays the website does do gift certificates!
http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/certificates.php
No comments:
Post a Comment